Make pool maintenance easy, efficient and eco-friendly by following these steps
Maintain levelsTo prevent staining and damage to linings and fittings (use your test kit)
- pH 7.2–7.6
- Total Alkalinity (TA) 80–120ppm
- Stabiliser < 50ppm
- Chlorine 1–3ppm
- Copper/Iron 0
FilterFiltering may vary due to pool volume and pump/filter throughput
- Summer 12 hours per night
- Winter six to eight hours per night
- Backwash every two weeks or when the automatic pool cleaner becomes sluggish
- Rinse after backwashing
- Clean pump and weir baskets
- Brush pool walls and floors
- Repeat weekly
Eco tipsFollow these steps to be more eco friendly and energy-efficient: Your test kit is your friend – keep the chemistry right to avoid frustration and expense
- A solar pool heater is an energy-efficient way to keep your pool warm.
- The sun is more effective at warming a calm pool, so run your filter at night.
- Put chlorine in your pool in the evenings, that way it can work without the sun’s UV rays, which neutralise the chlorine effect.
- A bubble cover can help trap heat and minimise evaporation. It can decrease heat loss by as much as 90% and increase the temperature of your pool by 10 degrees, saving both water and energy.
- Plants around the pool decrease water evaporation because they help absorb carbon dioxide in the air.
Browse 1000’s of products available to you. Select your country to Shop Online.