Add some glamour to your kitchen with a fresh coat of paint and unique copper handles.
- Builders Copper Elbow 90d (15 mm)
- Builders Copper Tee Equal (15 mm)
- Builders Copper Stopend (15 mm)
- Copper tube P-460/0 (15 mm x 1500 mm) Cut to size at Builders
- Fired Earth Chalk Furniture and Wall Paint Storm Blue (1ℓ)
- In Habit Dowel Stick (910 mm x 16 mm) (Cut to size at Builders)
- Smith and Co Floor Rolls 80 Grit Black (1000 mm)
- Gorilla glue Gorilla Glue Honey (59 ml)
- Bosch GSR 1440 Cordless Drill Driver
- Bosch 34 Piece X Line Drill/Screwdriver Bit Set
Step 1Paint first and second coat. Use smaller brushes for more intricate areas and allow to dry.
Step 2Measure the area, to ensure your materials are cut to the correct size at Builders.
Step 3Dampen the ends of your pre-cut copper with a wet cloth. Apply a small amount of Gorilla Glue to the other end and connect the two ends.
Step 4Continue until the entire handle is assembled. Repeat to create the hooks and allow to dry.
Step 5Mark the centre of your pre-cut dowels and drill a hole through the dowel. Sand down the dowels so that they will fit firmly on to the copper pipe ends.
Step 6Measure and mark the shelf for the hooks. Drill holes on the marks. Fasten the dowels with wood screws and place a copper hooks over the dowels.
Step 7Use a handle to mark drill holes on the cupboard doors. Mark the centers, and drill holes through the door. Fasten the handle to the door, by screwing wood screws through the door into the dowels.
Dress it and it’s doneNow your DIY is complete. Here is a look at what it looked like before.
Photographs by Black Gosling
Browse 1000’s of products available to you.
Select your country to Shop Online.