In this video Andrew Donkin shows you how to make a simple portable wooden chair. You can use this chair at the beach, braai area or during camping.
- Cut all timber lengths to size at Builders.
- Glue & Clamp 2 legs together as shown and allow to cure overnight. Repeat for all 4 legs
- Layout your pieces and drill pilot holes as per the diagram.
- Screw together as shown ensuring application of wood glue between mating surfaces.
- Fill the holes with wood filler and allow to dry.
- Sand the timber with a 100 grit paper to remove any sharp edges and splinters.
- Seal the timber with Wood Sealer. I used Woodoc 50 exterior sealer.
- That’s it. Enjoy.