- Determine a suitable location for the outdoor shower – preferably close to a water source.
- Create a rectangular wooden structure approximately 0m x 500mm.
- On the back of the frame, add supporting slats to each vertical side and the middle of the frame; this will be used to secure each horizontal slat.
- It is a good idea to stain or paint the frame and horizontal slats before assembly in order to adequately cover each side suitably.
- Secure the horizontal slats to the frame using an exterior wood glue and wood screws.
- To mount the frame in place, secure a treated timber pole to each end from the back. Attach 2x metal stakes to the bottom of each foot and secure in the ground using a concrete mixture to create a permanent structure – quick-setting concrete works well in this application.
- After the cement has cured, attach the plumbing pipes that will connect to your water source. Be sure to use a water-wise shower head to conserve water.
Browse 1000’s of products available to you. Select your country to Shop Online.