This miracle one-pan pasta is simple: just put all ingredients in the pan and simmer.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 4 courgettes, shaved into ribbons (use a veggie peeler for this)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 340g linguine (or spaghetti)
- 1/2 cup wine or vegetable stock (or water)
- Large pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves, washed well
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled, to serve
In a large pan (or pot) add the olive oil, courgette ribbons, onion, garlic, pasta, wine, chilli and spinach. Add enough water just to cover the ingredients, then simmer gently for nine minutes, turning frequently with tongs until the pasta is just al dente. Add the herbs, seasoning and feta cheese and serve.
Browse 1000’s of products available to you. Select your country to Shop Online.