Clean your paving area without a pressure cleaner – you only need household ingredients!
To clean areas with algae
- Mix 50 parts water to 50 parts vinegar.
- Apply the solution to the algae
- Don’t use vinegar on sealed paving as it may remove the sealer.
For general dirt areas
- Mix 3 or 4 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of dishwashing liquid into 1l of water
- Apply solution to the dirty area and leave it to stand for 30 minutes
- Wet the area and scrub with a stiff broom before spraying clean
You’re done! A really easy way to clean your paving!
Browse 1000’s of products available to you. Select your country to Shop Online.