For this scrumptious salmon braai, you’ll need a special cedar plank to add the unique flavour.
Serves: 4 Prep time: 20 minutes Heat: direct medium heat 180°–230°C Braaing time: 20–30 minutes Special equipment: 1 untreated cedar plank, 30–40cm long and 1–1.5cm thick, soaked in salted water for at least 1 hour Ingredients:
- 2 slices firm white bread, crusts removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 125ml hazelnuts, lightly toasted and skinned
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf (Italian) parsley leaves
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 side of salmon (skin on), about 1kg
- 125ml brown sugar
Browse 1000’s of products available to you.
Select your country to Shop Online.