If chops and wors are getting a bit boring, try these incredibly delicious sliders. The dish requires a little bit of planning, but the smoky, tender, pulled pork is oh-so worth the effort!
Ingredients Spiced pulled-pork:
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried chilli
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chillies
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 125ml pineapple juice
- ½ cup packed brown sugar, plus ¼ cup extra
- ¼ cup siracha chilli sauce
- 1kg pork shoulder, fat and skin trimmed off
- Juice of 1 small lemon, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots shredded
- 2 small fennel bulbs, shaved
- 6 medium gherkins, thinly sliced plus ¼ cup of the pickle juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 6 Portuguese rolls
- 60ml mayonnaise
Browse 1000’s of products available to you.
Select your country to Shop Online.