Try this recipe for a light summer snack.
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 250g chicken breasts, skinned and chopped
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 10 lemongrass stalks, halved lengthwise
- Oil, for brushing
- 2 to 3 baby gem lettuce, washed
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp brown sugar
To make the dipping sauce: whisk all the ingredients together and leave for an hour. To serve, place each lemongrass skewer onto a baby lettuce leaf and serve on a platter with the dipping sauce.
Browse 1000’s of products available to you. Select your country to Shop Online.