Here are some tips to consider for your yard before a cold front.
- Make sure that the gutters are clear of any leaves and debris. Blocked gutters can cause major water damage plus it’s a waste of all that water that could have been diverted into your storage tanks.
- Ensure that the First Flush system on your tank inlet is secure and clean.
- If water normally seeps through under your garage doors then make sure you place sandbags there to prevent it or even better if time permits fit a weather proof stormguard. It really only takes a few minutes but can save you a lot of unnecessary sweeping and mopping up.
- Check any storm water drains which leave your property, ensure they are clean of any soil, leaves and debris.
- There is still time to fix that window latch that you have been meaning to do forever!
Browse 1000’s of products available to you. Select your country to Shop Online.