Try something new on the braai and blow your guests’ minds.
Although the gamey flavour of the venison gives this potjie a deep richness, beef will work equally well here. Samp and beans have great texture and, with a little rosemary and butter, make an inexpensive side dish.
Serves: 2–4 Ingredients:
- 1 x 500g punnet boerewors, casings removed
- 4 x large brown mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp butter/oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic and parsley butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp chilli jam
- 4 x burger buns, halved
- Toppings of your choice: lettuce, sliced tomato, cheese