Revitalising your kitchen needn’t mean a complete overhaul. Make small changes to get big results. Cleverly targeted updates can give the sense that a whole room has been refreshed.
- Spend on countertops: They take a beating, so you need hard-wearing quality.
- Save on splashbacks: Traditionally expensive, but acrylic splashbacks are effective, affordable and easy to update, and have huge visual impact.
- Spend on hinges and drawer runners: Constant use means constant wear – quality will prove the best investment.
- Save on cabinet handles: Inexpensive handles can make a whole cabinet seem as if it has been updated, but splurging seldom makes a difference to the effect.
- Spend on appliances: You’ll be using these every day for years on the go – it’s worth getting the best you can.
- Save on gadgets. These are luxuries, which you can always put on your Christmas wish list.
Browse 1000’s of products available to you. Select your country to Shop Online.