But lets not forget lime, olive and mint as we usher in the budding spring – indoors and out!
Refreshing and revitalising, green is not only symbolic of our natural environment, but it also represents the move towards conservation awareness and sustainability. And that’s not all – for the Irish, green conveys luck, for the Chinese it represents life and growth, it’s the traditional colour of Islam and it symbolises eternal life for the Japanese. Green – whether olive, apple, mint or lime – is calming and soothing on the eye, creating a sense of balance and harmony.
The bathroom door, painted in the same green as the rest of the wall, blends into its surroundings in this urban loft, creating a seamless yet striking effect that contrasts beautifully with the all-white fittings.
Affordable wall vinyls are quick and easy to install and can be easily removed, making them perfect for rentals.
How to apply a wall vinyl
- Clean your surface, ensuring the wall is completely dry before applying the vinyl.
- Cut around the individual images and secure them on the wall with tape to create markers, making sure that they’re positioned exactly where you want them.
- Then carefully peel off the backing paper and place them back on the wall according to your markers.
- Using a credit card, smooth the surface to remove any air bubbles, working from the top to the bottom.
- Give it a once-over with a soft cloth, step back and enjoy the view!
Apple green accents bring zest to a crisp white bedroom, while a quirky combination of prints prevents the look from becoming predictable.
Referenced from Gallo images / Home Magazine
Browse 1000’s of products available to you.
Select your country to Shop Online.